Senior Front End Engineer
What We Do
Union Crate enables CPG companies to build and manage a supply chain that is driven by consumer demand. If you want to be part of building a next-generation supply chain platform and help control how goods move around the world then this is the position for you!
Who We’re Looking For
Union Crate is looking for an experienced Senior Frontend Developer to join our global team!
What You’ll Do
You will be responsible for managing your given task list pipeline as well as communicating your progress throughout the task life cycle. You will be aiding the development, maintenance, and support of our platform’s frontend features. This entails having years of experience developing in react, react-redux and ES6. Additionally, they must feel confident performing code reviews as well as having experience in End-to-End testing. Working in a fast paced, highly communicative environment is a regular occurrence here at UC and we are looking for someone who feels comfortable doing both.
- Work with the team to develop, maintain and support all features of the frontend
- Perform code reviews on features developed by your piers
- Collaborate with the team on the future features and possible visual designs
- Maintain strong communication on progress as well as on question/concerns you foresee
- Manage designated tasks assigned on Jira
Qualifications / Requirements
- 2+ years experience with a “Real-Life” React, React-Redux Applications (not demo)
- Experience with ES6
- Experience in End-to-End testing
- Experience with GitHub
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ultimately enjoys programming and is able to communicate and collaborate with a global team
- Experience working with Jira
- Basic UI design skills
- Experience with Azure is a big plus
- Experience working on mobile applications
- Experience in the consumer goods industry is a big plus. Brand and/or retail.
Interested? Email us a PDF of your resume at email@example.com.