Senior Account Manager
Who We Are
Unioncrate enables CPG companies to build and manage a consumer-driven supply chain. We don’t want to brag or anything, but we love reinventing the way goods are moved around the world. We’re talking about everything from sparkling drinks and frozen treats to pantry staples, beauty products, and tons of other consumer packaged goods that enrich our lives daily. Pretty cool, right? We think so too.
Join us in building the supply chain management platform of the future—one that’s faster, smarter, automated, more accurate and just plain ol’ beautiful.
Who We’re Looking For
We feel that the right person for this role should be able to check many of the following boxes:
- SaaS technical background
- Knowledge of the CPG or CG industry (experience in Brand Management or as a Sales Engineer is a plus)
- Understanding of how supply chains work
- Tech savvy
- Relationship-building experience, both online and face-to-face.
What You’ll Do
The Senior Customer Success Manager will be a core team member at Unioncrate. You will build, maintain, and grow relationships with our clients, all of whom operate in the CPG industry. You must be able to wear numerous hats, from interfacing with key executives to developing strategies and tracking metrics to drive retention, renewals, adoption, engagement, customer satisfaction, and, ultimately, growth.
The opportunity to work cross-functionally—sales, marketing, and tech teams will be your partners in crime—should excite you. In this role you’ll also have a voice in the overall product, since, in many instances, you’ll represent the needs of our clients. You must be proactive, organized, and desire to become our clients’ go-to for nearly everything.
Client Relationships and Account Management
- Manage, and be accountable for, client accounts that range from large enterprises to SMEs and startups
- Understand, anticipate, and address clients’ business needs to drive the success of key accounts
- Communicate with C-level executives (including founders) and confidently convey Unioncrate’s value proposition
- Earn the trust and respect of every member of our client’s teams
Internal Project Management
- Work with marketing and product teams to develop ongoing communication strategies to strengthen client relationships and drive confidence in Unioncrate
- Establish methods to collect and analyze client feedback in order to identify best-in-class practices
- Develop and implement perpetual processes to test UI with clients, then communicate that feedback to our development teams to drive product improvement
- Coordinate with marketing team to improve and track client engagement related to newsletters and other outbound strategies
- Oversee the onboarding process for new clients and liaise with product and tech teams to ensure it runs smoothly
- Manage the successful implementation of new product features or integrations, including the execution of required training/education
- Coordinate cross-functional teams to ensure successful transitions, from deployment through ongoing account management
- Conceive and write business briefs to guide the technical teams in product development
Client Retention and Sales
- Negotiate contract renewals and expansion opportunities with existing clients
- Assist sales team to proactively manage customer pipeline
- Develop and present quarterly business reviews to leadership
Qualifications / Requirements
- A track record of communicating with C-suite/leadership/upper-level management, including founders, and growing those relationships over time
- 2-5 years experience overall in account management or account-based selling for SaaS companies and/orCPG/CG companies
- Experience carrying a $1MM+ ARR book of business, with a demonstrable track record of account retention and expansion
- Comfort in a fast-paced, data-and-smile-heavy environment that values both collaboration and independently-driven projects
Interested? Email us a PDF of your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.