Revenue Operations Manager
Who we are and what we do:
Unioncrate is an integrated business planning (IBP) platform that unites artificial and human intelligence so CPG brands can plan, execute, and pivot supply chain strategies at the click of a button. Unioncrate ingests your sales and inventory data from any internal system. We then layer in store-level consumption, promotional spend, marketing plan, seasonality and other consumer behavior data to predict sales and inventory on autopilot.
The Consumer Packaged Goods industry (CPG) is in our blood. From our founders to our data scientists, we understand the unique complexities of the industry and take enormous pride in helping our clients elevate their IBP process to better serve their customers. Join us in building the supply chain management platform of the future—one that’s faster, smarter, automated, more accurate.
The Revenue Operations Manager works with the leadership team on Unioncrate’s strategic revenue generation initiatives. The Revenue Operations Manager works closely with sales, marketing and customer success leadership to provide quantitative and qualitative insights to drive strategic sales & marketing discussions. Additionally, the Revenue Operations Manager will own the overall data, analytics and reporting strategy of Unioncrate. This position will report to the VP of Demand Generation.
Your role as Revenue Operations Manager is to own Unioncrate’s data, reporting, analytics as it pertains to revenue generation. Due to the complexity of Unioncrate’s industry and business, this role is imperative to the success of sales and marketing alike. You will become the lynchpin across multiple functional areas. In doing so, you will be providing clarity and insight from one part of the business to another. This will result in more effective decision making, more successful direct and expansion sales initiatives and a more efficient sales organization.
- Provide visibility for the CEO and leadership on Pipeline, Forecast and Competitive Intelligence
- Collaborate with sales leadership on the sales force’s overall performance, efficiency and effectiveness. Responsible for the implementation and identifying sales process improvements.
- Collaborate with marketing leadership on improving the effectiveness of Lead & Demand Generation - Be highly data driven, reporting on and measuring all marketing activities - including but not limited to digital campaigns and the efficacy of lead lifecycle metrics - understanding our most effective channels, campaigns, attribution, and content
- Collaborate with Finance on revenue, budget and margin planning
- Work with Product and Solutions Management on improving customer satisfaction and gaining visibility into product performance
- Own processes related to support, maintenance, and enhancement of our lead data strategy, enrichment, standardization, scoring, nurturing, routing, and segmentation
- Owning the strategy for, and execution of all marketing automation projects including email, webinar, form capture, nurturing, and lead lifecycle projects
- Manage sales, marketing and CS automation technologies and tools
- Defining and implementing marketing operations best practices as it relates to all the marketing and sales functions – digital and content, demand generation, events, product marketing, sales process, sales funnel and sales development
- Business Intelligence – must have high level of competence and understanding of all parts of business and where Revenue operations would play a role
- Strategic Focused – need to be able to see the “bigger picture”; must be able to weigh the trade-offs across strategic initiatives to make the most sound business decision
- Business Savvy – must be able to maneuver their way around the business; strong ability to evangelize a new department and prove value and worth
- Technical Competence – be able to assess and coordinate the selection and implementation of tools across the Sales, CS and Marketing stack
- Agile – able to maneuver between and across various data requests and balance urgency with the value which is delivered from that report
- SaaS experience is a must, CPG industry experience preferred
- 5+ years experience in revenue operations
- Experience managing GA, GTM, Jira, and HubSpot at a minimum
- Ability to present insights from both quantitative and qualitative sources to leadership team members
- Complete and detailed understanding of business intelligence and processes
- Ability to display strong self-initiative and support recommendations with sound thinking and fact-based evidence (data, research, best practices, etc.)
- Proven record of meeting/exceeding established goals
Location of role: NY, CT or MA (role can be fully remote post covid)
Interested? Email us a PDF of your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.