Demand Generation Manager
What We Do
Unioncrate enables CPG companies to build and manage a supply chain that is driven by consumer demand. If you want to be part of building a next-generation supply chain platform and help control how goods move around the world then this is the position for you!
Who We’re Looking For
This role is ideally suited for a SaaS demand-generation wizard with an interest in expanding into a broader set of marketing responsibilities for a fast-growing, well-funded technology startup. You’ll be a key contributor to our exceptional growth by developing and executing demand generation and inbound marketing strategies to increase traffic and improve conversion rates.
What You’ll Do
As Demand Generation Manager at Unioncrate you’ll be on the frontlines of our selling and messaging campaigns. You’ll be an integral part of a team whose main responsibilities are to build and grow our client base and refine our communication efforts.
- Closely collaborate with management to develop demand gen goals and KPIs
- Analyze, hypothesize, test, adapt and report on activities along the marketing and sales funnel, and turn website visitors into paying customers
- Develop and execute multi-channel plans and campaigns for product launches, target industries, events, company news, etc.
- Manage and control multiple campaigns with a focus on market segmentation and targeting
- Generate qualified leads with industry-specific go-to-market campaigns
- Optimize conversions based on various data
- Use marketing automation for lead-nurturing and conversion optimization
Qualifications / Requirements / Nice-to-haves
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 5+ years of experience in demand gen for a SaaS company
- Experience developing and using creative strategies to acquire new leads and ensuring they move successfully through the sales funnel; an understanding of the technological infrastructure of marketing channels, and what it takes to optimize them, is a plus.
- Ability to use data and analysis to drive recommendations - Exceptional written and oral communications skills
- Ability to work and execute in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience operating in HubSpot (or another CRM) is a big plus; so is a knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and WebFlow; SEO/SEM; and the ability to execute social media campaigns (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook) that convert to leads.
- Ability to travel occasionally
Interested? Email us a PDF of your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.